Waiter Training by First Class Waiter
Giving Restaurants and Staff the Competitive Edge
An integral part of the restaurant experience for the customer is the service provided. Good wait staff will bring in customers and help ensure their return, providing the foundation for success and growth. Poor service will increase the likelihood your restaurant will fail.
Waiter Training is vital to the long term success of your restaurant. Gilbert R. Lagunas provides his expertise to improve your restaurant's operation through consultation and his mastery of service staff training.
First Class Waiter is for:
- Front of the house restaurant staff (waiters, waitresses, bussers, bartenders, hosts, maitre D’s)
- Restaurant managers
- Restaurant owners, investors, financiers
- Restaurant associations
First Class Waiter helps our clients by:
Training front of the house restaurant staff on manners, etiquette and service techniques. First Class Waiter trains staff to be efficient, well organized, effective, and respectful of guests. Benefits of staff training include:
- Improving the restaurant experience for customers and increase the value for their money
- Increasing sales
- Boosting tips
- Keeping labor costs down
- Increasing restaurant revenue
Restaurant operations assessments, including:
- Quality of service
- Menu concept/philosophy
- Food quality
Restaurant concept evaluations to address the following:
- Is the concept appropriate for the location?
- How well will the restaurant likely attract expected clientele?
- Will the design facilitate efficient use of space by customers & staff?
- Does the concept have a high likelihood of success?
Restaurant reviews for customers & public
- Actual published reviews as examples of reported good & bad service.